This access statement does not contain personal opinions as to our suitability for those with access needs, but aims to accurately describe the facilities and services that we offer all our guests/visitors.
Access Statement for Fern Cottage Bewdley
Fern Cottage is a couple of minutes walk from the centre of Bewdley. It is on a gradual hill a couple of hundred metres from the the town. The access to the property is up a slope with handrail. Extra care should be taken in icy weather. There is a twin bedroom ensuite on the ground floor. The kitchen living space is up a standard flight of stairs. The double bedroom is up a further flight of stairs with an ensuite bathroom.
We look forward to welcoming you. If you have any queries or require any assistance please phone 07899797535 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Directions to the property and the full address will be sent to you on payment of the full balance for your stay.
- The nearest train station is Kidderminster and there is a bus service from there to Bewdley.
Key Collection, Welcome and Car Parking
- Arrangements will be made for myself or someone else to meet you at the property on arrival.
- There is off road parking for one car on a slight slope adjacent to the cottage.
- There are motino sensor lights as you approach the front door.